Call Us Today



Llámenos hoy




​There are several types of Visas.  Some examples are Business, Tourism and Visit, and Travel Purposes Not Permitted On Visitor Visas.  These are nonimmigrant visas for a temporary stay in the United States.  

Deportation Defense

If you have found yourself in removal/deportation proceedings we may be able to help.  You may find yourself in this situation if ICE (Immigration Customs and Enforcement) has detained you and is holding you for a trial with Immigration Court.

We may be able to help you begranted protection from removal proceedings in Immigration Court which may lead to you receiving permanent resident status.

U.S. Citizenship

Citizenship can be attained by either birth or by naturalization.  To become a citizen through naturalization there are several processes and requirements to be fulfilled.  We help you from the beginning of this process with applying for your Green Card to the final stages before attaining your citizenship.

Asylees and Refugees

​You may be granted Asylee or Refugee status if you have been persecuted or fear you will be persecuted on account of your race, religion, nationality, and/or membership in a particular social group or political opinion if you were to return to your home country.

Green Card

This is also known as a permanent resident card and what an immigrant can use to receive status here in the United States.  There are several different categories that you may receive a Green Card through, these include Family, through your Job, Refugee or Asylee Status and many other ways.

Whether you are petitioning for a parent or sibling within the Family Based Green Cards there are a few different paths to helping your loved one to receive permanent residence here in the U.S.  

If your spouse is not here in the U.S. you may want to do the K-3 process along with filing I-130 so that your spouse may be able to get to the U.S. faster.  This same process works if you are wanting to get your fiancé into the U.S.

Deferred Action for Parental Accountability (DAPA)

Announced on November 20, 2014 by President Obama, this may grant a Temporary Protected Status (TPS) to people who:

  • ​Have continuously resided in the United States for the past 5 years
  • Have a U.S. citizen child or a child who is a permanent resident (green card holder)
  • Has not committed certain types of serious crimes

If you think you may qualify for this type of type of protected status you can call us to get the process started!


Services may be performed by other attorneys.  This is an advertisement

Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)(DACA Renewal)

If you meet the guidelines that are listed below you may be eligible for DACA.  If you are approved this visa is will decrease your capability of being deported for 2 years.  DACA is renewable every 2 years and may be eligible for employment authorization.

You may request consideration of deferred action for childhood arrivals if you:

  • Came into the U.S. prior to the age of 16
  • You must have continuously resided in the United States since June 15, 2007
  • You must have been present in the U.S. on June 15, 2007 and every day since then
  • You cannot currently have any lawful status, meaning that you cannot currently have a visa or any other type of lawful immigrant status
  • You must currently be in school, graduated from high school, or have a General Education Diploma (GED) at the time of your DACA application
  • You must not have been convicted of certain criminal offenses
  • You must pass a background check